THE BEST LED UPGRADES FOR THE FLUVAL EDGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BEST LED UPGRADES FOR THE FLUVAL EDGE

Post  James2011 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:41 pm

I have 3 edges now! Two 23l ones, one marine one tropical. I have just bought the new 46L tank. I will be upgrading this new tank to marine! Can't wait! After a year of research... I found these! You might have already seen them. They're awesome!!!

nanotuners.com/product_info.php?products_id=746

And these others will be released next month

reefbuilders.com/2011/10/07/jbj-unibody-led-reef-light-coming-to-the-aquarium-world-in-november/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reefbuilders%2FCTjt+%28Reef+Builders%29

Just wish they were not so expensive! Still having a browse for a cheaper option. The new
Fluval 46l comes with a built in led fixture.. At about 7000k, just not enough Coral. The tank is twice as deep as the 23l also, do I need something that will spread to the bottom, and powerful!

If anyone has any other ideas enter than mine! Your Advice would be great.

Thanks.

James

James2011

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEST LED UPGRADES FOR THE FLUVAL EDGE

Post  dessie123 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 am

try to purchase some MR16- 78LED bulbs for your edge a hell of a lot brighter the only problem is the pins are slightly thicker so the will need a proper push to fit them , but once in youcant revert back to MR11's, but i dont see why you would want to with brighter bulbs mine cost £7 ebay!!

dessie123
Guppy

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEST LED UPGRADES FOR THE FLUVAL EDGE

Post  AquaClear Impeller 634 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:00 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31iyt5wem6c&feature=plcp

AquaClear Impeller 634
Guppy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top